Thursday 17 March 2016

Lovely Recent Purchases

Just a quick one here, I've picked up some very, very cute things recently! And I just thought I'd share some of them with you because, well, they're cute and if you read this blog you probably like cute and colourful things like me! If you follow me in Instagram you might've already seen some of these things but I'll let you know which bits I'm loving and why!


Reebok X Areta
Reebok Ventilator Local Heroes Trainers

Take one look at these and if you know me, you know they were made for me!! They remind me of My Little Pony and pastel rainbows. I love the iridescent panels on the side, the second set of laces that say "Doing real stuff sucks" and just every little detail. These are well designed and comfortable. I lived in them for a whole week after I purchased them from ASOS, and they're definitely going to be worn to death! Styling suggestions to come.. 





Vans Pastel Ombre Backpack

Next up is this gorgeous bag. I purchased it alongside my new trainers because, well, pastel rainbows everywhere. It's just really nice, practical and pretty. I purchased it because I was travelling and wanted something bigger and easier to carry than my handbag, and it'll come in really handy for holidays and summer day trips.



Lip Kit by Kylie

If you're into your make-up then you'll know all about these already I'm sure. All I'm going to say for now is that I love it, because I'm going to do a whole new blog post on Posie K and Candy K, so keep your eyes peeled.



Topshop Purse

Next up is my darling Topshop Purse which my Nanna treated me to! It's just really me, perfectly matches one of my Topshop make-up bags, and I really needed a new purse because I've been using the tinyest little purse for ages despite having a million billion cards.



Iridescent Seashell Cushion

Another one for your inner mermaid to lust over. I picked up this one in New Look, and I must say they had some really nice home bits in there, I was pleasantly surprised. All I've picked up so far is this cute cushion but I'll definitely be back for more. I just love the colours in this, it's pink but in the light it reflects green and just looks amazing, I'm slowly but surely redecorating and sorting out my bedroom so I'll find a home for this!



Pureology Perfect 4 Platinum

So I think I may have mentioned the deep conditioning treatment in my haircare post a month or so ago. Anyway I picked up everything in this range now. The salon size bottles are from feelunique.com, and I purchased them when they were doing 20% off for students! I saved quite a bit of money getting hold of them that way and I'm finding the range amazing so far, I may do a post on everything in the near future!



i-D Mag

I don't have time to sit here and tell you all the reasons I love i-D but it's an amazing magazine and you should all go and buy it and read it right now. I really need to just get a subscription because I love every issue. My favourite article in this issue was about "moving towards a genderless fashion future" which is a really interesting and current topical issue. I also enjoyed the Amandla Stenberg feature, she is emerging as an interesting and influential young woman. You can also see my jelly beans in the photo, yes I did just buy them because they are advertised as "Jewel Collection" and I'm a princess. 


Stay Sassy x

No comments:

Post a Comment