Friday 4 March 2016

#OOTD ASOS Staples




Just got a quickie little outfit post for you here. There would be more photos, but when my friend and photographer, Penny, and myself went to take some photos it immediately started raining and blowing a gale, so we took a couple of photos, decided we weren't getting anywhere and bailed!! 

I absolutely love this suede belted shirt from ASOS, the colour is perfect and it's so easy to chuck on and is quite warm despite not being lined! I will wear it with pretty much anything, dungarees, skirts and jeans all look great, black or blue denim in particular. Come to think of it, everything in this outfit is so versatile, they're all perfect mix and match pieces. Basic Fred Perry ringer tee, denim skirt and Adidas Superstars, they're all essential items in my wardrobe because they're easy to chuck on and go with pretty much anything!

These photos were taken another day but you can see the tee a little better!

Suede Belted Shirt | ASOS
Denim Skirt | Topshop

Unfortunately I can't find the shirt online anymore!! Such a shame, but I'm sure there are similar ones available. The Fred Perry tee has sold out for now, however I've linked the red version which is amazing! It wouldn't go with my hair at all but blondes and brunettes would look so great in it.



Stay sassy x

No comments:

Post a Comment