Sunday 19 October 2014

artRAVE outFIT




As you can tell from these first 3 photos, the makings of this blog post did not begin well! I may have gotten a tad frustrated at the weather! The sun was in my eyes and the wind was blowing my hair into my mouth and my dress up, it's funny on reflection, but it really wasn't at the time. I tried going inside but I just couldn't get the light right, so I went outside again, then I finally went inside again, and the photos were ok so I decided to call it a day...







Yesterday morning I got back from London, I was staying with my friend Karine, but I also met up with everyone from uni who was visiting London. We went to see the Horst exhibition at the V&A, and visited several independent shops. I got to experience Shoreditch and Brick Lane for the first time too. It was a great trip and I ate lots of delicious food and spent too much money. Definitely need to be a bit more tight-fisted from now on though, because I still don't have a job! The clothing store Blue Inc called me on Wednesday to offer me an interview on Thursday, I explained I was in London for a few days because of my studies and they said if I could not come Thursday they would not offer me another date, which I thought was very disappointing and unfair. So I'll just have to keep applying everywhere and hope someone takes pity on me.

On a more positive note, let's talk fashion. The dress and pyramid bag pictured above are my new goodies from Oxford Circus Topshop. Living life like a true magpie, I left Topshop with the shiniest things I could find, and I'll be wearing these shiny new things when I go to see Lady Gaga in Manchester on Tuesday! I'm bursting with excitement! I'll try and get some good photos to post, but no promises, I might be so mesmerised by her presence that I forget. I've got an early entry ticket, so I need to be at the arena by 4pm to get my wristband. I'll try and post again on Wednesday or Thursday to tell you all about the concert!

Bag / Topshop
Dress / Topshop
Shoes / Miss Selfridge
Necklace / Topshop




No comments:

Post a Comment