Tuesday 7 October 2014

Shiny Shoes






















I do love a good pair of shoes, who doesn't though?! You can never have enough shoes, not ever! So today I thought I'd share with you a couple of my favourite pairs of shoes. I absolutely love both of these, they are my babies. It was AW13 when I purchased the boots, they were a whopping £92 which was a lot for me to spend, but I was drawn to them. The loafers I purchased recently from Topshop on Oxford Street, I knew they'd be a perfect addition to my shoe collection. The boots are very out there, so when I wear them I usually pair them with some jeans, a black tee and a leather jacket. The loafers, on the other hand, are so easy to wear. I like to wear them with a plain midi dress and tights, but they also look great with trousers or jeans. Hope you like them too! Links are below!

Max Loafers / Topshop
Argo Boots / Topshop
(The boots are no longer available... but here's a more affordable and similar pair on boohoo.com!)

No comments:

Post a Comment