Sunday 12 October 2014

No more Summer Lovin'


October chills are upon us. Summer has been and gone, and now it's time to embrace jackets, boots and woolly scarves. However before all warmth has completely faded away, I thought I'd share a couple of outfits which I wore at the start of September when it still felt like summer.

These photos were taken before I started at Plymouth College of Art. They were for a summer project we had to complete before starting, and for me it wasn't the easiest task. It may surprise you, but I despise having my photo taken. I am partial to a selfie, but anyone else coming near me with a camera is unacceptable behaviour in my books. It might be because I'm not brimming with body confidence or that posing makes me feel sufficiently uncomfortable, but I'm trying to move past it! We were allowed to photograph our outfits however we wanted, so I could have just placed my clothes all nicely on the floor and snapped them, but I wanted to push myself. I'm in my early 20's and now is the time to push myself and try new things. So this was one of my baby steps. If I'd like my blog to be successful, snapping clothes on the floor won't cut it, so I used these images to get me started. I'm glad I did now, I can get used to it, maybe eventually it'll be the most fun thing ever, who knows! So I hope you like my end-of-summer outfits, details are below!


Outfit 1:
Sunglasses / Topshop
Scallop Frill Tee / Topshop
 Mom Jeans / Topshop  
Slip-on shoes / Topshop
Bag / River Island
Necklace / Topshop



Outfit 2:
Shirt Dress / River Island
Bag / Topshop
Sunglasses / River Island
Shoe Boots / Miss Selfridge

No comments:

Post a Comment