Friday 10 October 2014

Monochrome Interview Chic






So this is my interview OOTD! Most of my outfit was in the sale or discounted which is great on my new student budget. My interview was for the Jack Wills pop-up shop which is due to open at Drake Circus Shopping Centre in Plymouth later this month. Unfortunately I don't think the interview went particularly well. It was a group interview and I didn't feel I got to showcase my abilities and strengths due to there being one particularly strong personality in the group. But I'll hold on to my optimism, as it's likely they would want someone less assertive and more relaxed and approachable (I hope anyway!). The dress code was smart casual, so I chose to lean more to the smart side as I'd rather be overdressed for an interview than under dressed. This outfit was very comfortable and easy to wear, I'd also wear all the garments in other outfits as they are very versatile. I stuck to a monochrome theme and took one of my favourite bags, which I purchased at TK Maxx. It's actually All Saints and was originally £195, but I got it for £60, amazing savings. I'd recommend having a look in TK Maxx if you need a decent bag, sometimes they have some great stuff, you just have to put the effort in to find it. Anyway, I'll let you know if you get the job, here's what I wore......


Dress / H&M
Duster Jacket / H&M (Similar here)
Patent Shoes / New Look
Bag / All Saints
Prescription Glasses (frames by Gok Wan) / Specsavers
Watch / Vivienne Westwood (purchased from ASOS)

No comments:

Post a Comment